Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

"Frozen" Is Now Highest Grossing Animated Film. (My Own List Of Best Animated Films)

News Item: Frozen's latest receipts bring the film's total global gross to $1.072billion, making it the top-grossing animated film of all time. Toy Story 3 had previously held the record with $1.063 billion. Frozen also holds the 10th spot on the list of top global blockbusters of all time."

(The following email was sent to my 16 year old son.)

Dear Boo,

I only saw the last 20 minutes of "Frozen" and it was okay-to-pretty-good.

On my personal list of "Clearly Better Animated Films" are "How To Train Your Dragon," "Tangled" "Nemo," "Up," "Ratatouille," "Fantastic Mr. Fox." "Pinocchio," "The Aristocats," "Snow White," "Dumbo," "Charlotte's Web," "Prince of Egypt," "Mary and Max," "TinTin" and "Bolt."

I'm sure you would include some animated films I have not seen, including "Despicable Me" and "Coraline." 

I also want to see "Coraline," "Where The Wild Things Are," "Brave," "Anastasia," "Persepolis," "The Simpson's Movie" and "Waltz With Bashir." "Rango" might surprise me too.

Here's Rotten Tomatoes list of The Top 100 Animated Films. 
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/top_100_animation_movies/?category=2

Love

Daddy man


No comments:

Post a Comment