Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Donald Trump's Wall Would Be A Waste Of Money

"Tear Down This Wall!" | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Donald Trump's Wall Would Be A Waste Of Money

Alan: Recently I received a mailing from the Trump campaign whose featured words read: "Donald Trump Will Defeat ISIS Once And For All." 

I was immediately borne back to childhood and the puerile presumption that my toy soldiers would perform all necessary heroics to defeat the enemy no matter how outnumbered I was and no matter how well-trained or how well-armed the opposition.

Several years ago, my brother Gerald introduced me to the phrase: "Find out what the client wants and promise it to him."

That is Trump in a nutshell -- nothing but bravado, bluster and bombast operating under the make-believe pretense he will make everything right - and fast!!!

Trump WIll Achieve EVERYTHING! And Fast! But First, He Wants To Sell You A Bridge In Brooklyn | made w/ Imgflip meme maker



No comments:

Post a Comment